Right to Cancel and Faulty goods.
- If you change your mind, you have a right to cancel your order within 14 days, from the day after you receive the goods.
- It is best to communicate this cancellation by email (Please include Name, address and Order No.)
- Please return the goods to us within 14 days of cancellation to……. returns address: Ascot Garments LTD, John Long Retail Centre, 29 Ystrad Road, Fforestfach, Swansea, SA5 4LH.
- Please return the goods as soon as possible with tags intact.
- You will bare the cost of return postage.
- You are free to use the following Cancellation Form to cancel if you wish:-
Model cancellation form
To [here the trader's name, geographical address and, where available, fax number and email address are to be inserted by the trader]:
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our contract of sale of the following goods [*] / for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*] / received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- In line with requirements under the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015, please see https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN which is a link to the European Online Dispute Resolution platform.
- If goods are faulty or mis-described, please inform us by email as soon as possible and we will deal with your complaint in line with your statutory rights.
Last updated: 01/01/22
Ascot Garments London operates www.ascotgarments.com This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this ...
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that ...